DISCOVERING THE CITY
- Personalized agenda for specific places of client interest
- Tour in language of preference
- MEXMOVER (Relocation Officer)
- Lunch and snacks.
FINDING YOUR OPTIMAL HOME
LOOK AND SEE SERVICE
A home is a place to feel comfortable, safe and happy. MEXMOVE will assist in making the best housing choice for you and your family.
- Create a personalized client profile using different communication methods and surveys.
- Pre-agenda: description and specifications of pre-filtered housing options with photos (includes: Options from a Network of over 50 Real Estate Companies, chauffeur, guided visits to homes).
- Mexmover (Relocation Officer)
- Lunch, snacks.
Service duration: 6-8 hours per day.
GOVERNMENT/OFFICIAL PROCESSES: SAT/LICENSE/BANK
MEXMOVE will ensure the expat obtains the following necessary legal documents from financial/governmental institutions.
- Prepare all necessary paperwork
- Accompany the employee to all financial/government institutions
- Help opening a bank account
- Assist obtain Driver’s License for expat and spouse
- Accompany the employee to SAT office (for tax purposes)
UTILITY CONTRACTING AND INSTALLATION SERVICE
MEXMOVE will assist you in arranging the following installation:
- Assistance with finding utility provider options in the area.
- Quoting different packages.
- Scheduling and supervising installation.
- Facilitate payment and delivery of receipts.
For: internet, television, satelite, alarm.
Building administration for commercial and residential properties.
- Negotiation, drafting, document collection and verification
- Payment collection (rent, utilities, maintenance etc.)
- Installation of utilities
- Building condition reviews and supervision of repairs and follow-up
- Communication between tenant/landlord in first language (bilingual service)
- Assistance with contract negotiation
- Document collection and verification
- Communication between property owner, real estate agent and client
- Offer letter
Help with: shopping, translating, paying bills, packing/unpacking, grocery store, doctor, veterinary, government office visits.
- Mexmover (relocation officer)
- Parking fee
- Contacts for services
- Making appointments
- Other needs.
• Pre-filtered housing options to fit needs (zone, budget, amenities)
• Visiting properties with chauffeur and relocation officer (with appropriate COVID MEASURES)
• Negotiating and finalizing rental agreement
• Document collection and drafting contract
• Delivering the home and providing all necessary instructions/information for the property
• Tour of the zone/area, areas of interest
AIRPORT PICK-UP / DROP-OFF
MEXMOVE will coordinate your transportation by:
- Selecting a vehicle according to you and your family’s needs
- Providing trustworthy experienced drivers
- Taking appropriate COVID sanitation measures
CONTRACT TERMINATIONS AND LEAVING SLP
- Schedule home check and assist with communicating with owner
- Negotiating deposit return
- Scheduling technicians for any repairs/painting
- Cancelling contracts (internet/phone)
- Assistance with selling furniture/appliances/household items
- Last-minute cleaning
- Personal assistance with other tasks
Short-term furniture and appliance rental for client’s needs.
Includes a wide-range of items for immediate move-in, quote, delivery and pickup, and contract.
NEWBORN REGISTRATION AND PASSPORT
- Advice and support throughout the process of the procedure
- Registration of birth certificate (Passport and Apostille of certificates)
- Contact with legal authorities (Judge and Public Notaries).
- Review, schedule and organization of documentation with consultants and / or websites.
- Request and review of requested documents (Notarized certifications, translations and apostilles).
- Driver and Mexmover (Relocation Agent).
If you are a foreigner living in SLP, and you need support, we will accompany you throughout the process.